We are looking for an entrepreneurial spirit and a go-getter New Business Director to find business opportunities and create long-term, trusting customer relationships. You will be directly coordinate the link between clients and the studio and responsible for the expansion and preservation of our customer base.
The ideal candidate will be a sales-oriented professional, who values productivity and client engagement and have experience in marketing, PR or creative industry. We expect you to be a reliable professional able to achieve a balance between client orientation and a results-driven approach.
Who we are and what we do?
BONB is a multi-disciplinary branding and creative studio built upon a solid foundation of artistic excellence. We specialize in using a creative touch to help businesses effectively communicate what they want to say as a small business or large corporation.We create richly imaginative worlds using humor for small businesses, corporations, advertisers, television and film industries that demand standout visual content and innovative branding.
As a New Business Director you will:
• Be fully aware of BONB’s services/solutions
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships,
• Be responsible for “hunting” and developing new and current business,
• Manage your own portfolio of clients, both existing and new
• Identify new opportunities to generate incremental revenue
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements
• Collaborate with the creative team on establishing project schedules, briefings, and meetings
• Consult with clients to develop creative, comprehensive marketing proposals and campaigns
• Clearly communicate customers to understand their needs and objectives
• Help ensure the projects are completed in a timely manner within approved budget.
• General knowledge of the ad industry, with a strong passion for advertising and creativity
• Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
• Solid knowledge of media fundamentals
• Positive energy, natural enthusiasm, and a can-do attitude,
• Team player and creative thinker
• Solid background of work experience in marketing, sales or media
• Ability to juggle day-to-day contact with clients, helping the agency to create and execute great work,
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities with a sharp attention to detail,
• Advanced problem resolution skills and strong verbal and written communication skills,
• BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration, Sales or relevant field,
• Good organisational, time management and follow-up skills,
• Computer savvy,
• Strong work ethic.